These five games were the ones that not only gave me goosebumps, but at one point made me so audible that I startled my own child. Check them out. Also, go back here and see if Adam or I were right about anything. Let us know what you think in the comments below or tweet @Nerd_901. Check out what Adam thought about all the major conferences too. All the best.
1. Titanfall 2 - The game looks a lot of fun. The footage they showed on stage was intense. The multiplayer trailer showed the beautiful bond between mech and pilot. It does look like EA listened to their fans about the lack of a single-player campaign in the first game. They have now added that aspect to the sequel. It looks like tons of fun. I can't wait to get my hands on it this time around and start wrecking shit in my awesome mech suit.
2. God of War- Man, how amazing does this game look!? We only got a glimpse of it, but it looks like tons of fun. Kratos is back…or should I say Papa Kratos is back. Rocking the old man beard, and teaching his son how to survive. The fact that we get to see a Kratos not fueled only by rage, but by more human emotions I think is a good aspect of the game. We learned at the expo that the player will have a button that controls the young son as well. I am glad to have Kratos back in our lives.
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn - It's no surprise that for a second year in a row this game "wowed" all those who were able to see the game. The news of the game being pushed back to February can only mean good things. We are getting the game we deserve, and the game mechanics look amazing. In the revealed gameplay, we learned Aloy can reprogram the creatures for her use. The more and more of this game I see, the more I want to have it in my hands. I cannot wait for this game to hit our PS4 consoles.
4. Days Gone - What do you get when you mix Sons of Anarchy and World War Z? The answer to that is, Sony Bend's game Days Gone. We follow a biker gang in a zombie filled world as they try to survive. Attached to this game is movie and video game star, Sam Witwer. Maybe this is the real SOA finale fans truly wanted! Not sure when the game is set to release, I'm sure some time next year. Though when it does, you can bet I will be rushing out to grab a copy.
5. Insomniac Spider-Man - Remember how I said one game made me so excited that I startled my young son. Did you guess it was this one?! If so, then you are fucking right my friend! They did it! They actually fucking did it! Thank you so much Sony and Insomniac studios. Not only am I excited for this game, but it makes me think of the future of Marvel games. I hope it means that Marvel has decided to partner with wonderful third party studios and bring us incredible games! The release date for this game hasn't hit. But if you know me, then you know that when it does, I will rush out the door to pre-order it! Man, what a time to be a PS4 owner! Again, thank you so much Sony!!